Fall 2020 Updates
We are committed to teaming up with families to help children grow into disciples of Christ. We offer a variety of classes and programs to help children learn about the Bible, build relationships with caring leaders, and take important steps in their faith journey.
(See updates for Fall 2020 above)
- Fireflies is for kids who are in 4-year-old preschool through 1st grade. Children grow in their faith in God through crafts, games, Bible stories, worship, and more.
- GEMS is for girls in 2nd-5th grades, and Cadets is for boys in 2nd-5th grades. Both groups deepen their faith in God through crafts and projects, Bible study, worship, and more.
- Children's Worship is an age-appropriate time of worship, learning, and activities. Children's Worship meets all year long, except for holiday weekends. Children should check in at one of the computers in the narthex.
- Sunday School is a time for digging into scripture with teachers who are passionate about helping kids grow in their faith. (Note: Sunday School is postponed until January 2021)
- Visitors are always welcome! If your child would like to get involved in Sunday school or Wednesday night programs, stop by the registration desk in the Children's Ministry Center (upstairs) 10 minutes before the start of the program. Children who are visiting Children's Worship should meet the a leader in the narthex at dismissal for check in and pick up instructions.
- To save time at registration, fill out an online Children's Ministry Participation Form.
For more information about Children's Ministry, contact Erica Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org
The nursery is currently closed due to COVID-19, and will reopen on October 11.
The nursery is open and available to babies and toddlers up to age 3 during Sunday morning worship, Sunday school, and Wednesday evening ministries. Age appropriate spaces, developmentally appropriate toys, and trained nursery staff are provided for their care.
Our nursery is equipped with an electronic check-in system, welcoming nursery attendants, and security measures to ensure your child's safety. During worship services, we use a visual pager system to communicate with parents if needed.
For more information, contact Erica Moses at email@example.com